Due to difficulties in the process of collecting, processing and publishing statistical data resulting from the state of emergency in Slovenia, we will be forced to cancel or postpone some already announced releases. We are doing our best to publish as many announced releases as possible. It may also be that the published releases will not have all the content as usual. In some releases the data will be loaded to the SiStat Database subsequently. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All information on possible changes in data releases will be available on our website. You can monitor changes in releases in the Release Calendar
. Postponement of releases
We would like to inform you about new release dates of some of the postponed releases. The releases listed below were originally planned between 20 and 30 March 2020. These are their new release dates:
- 7. 4. 2020: Output price indices, Slovenia, February 2020
- 10. 4. 2020: Milk and milk products, Slovenia, February 2020
- 10. 4. 2020: Crop production, Slovenia, 2019
- 10. 4. 2020: Livestock slaughter in slaughterhouses, Slovenia, January 2020
- 10. 4. 2020: Price indices and purchase of agricultural products, Slovenia, January 2020
The releases listed below also had to be postponed. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not able to determine new release dates. You will be informed about them subsequently. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 2. 4. 2020: Tourist arrivals and overnight stays, detailed data, Slovenia, 2019
- 27. 3. 2020: Livestock number, detailed data, Slovenia, 1. 12. 2019
The Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia is aware that in the current circumstances the operation of many of our partners reporting us your data is disrupted. If due to the circumstances you are not able to provide your data in time, we will ask you to do so subsequently.DATA INQUIRY
We will continue to do our best to answer data inquiries during the office hours (Monday−Thursday: 9.00−15.30, Friday: 9.00−14.30) without interruptions electronically via email@example.com.
Communication with the media is also provided electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will make it through the current state of emergency as calmly as possible.